So I decided to take a little time off from developing Sol Defender for a while to get a few other “quick” projects finished. The first of these projects was a prototype that I’ve been wanting to do for some time. I think the prototype was a success, and we’ll be exploring a full version of it in the future. But at the moment, we have far too many half-finished projects to start yet another one.
The other project I wanted to pursue was updating our existing games. It’s been a long time since we’ve pushed out any updates, and our games seriously needed them. As you may have seen from our news section, we managed to release an updated version of Sheepstacker. I’m going to go into a bit of what changed and what we had to do to get this update out the door.