A game about words and monkeys!
Dr. Schmachter has created a revolutionary method for teaching animals to speak. As his new lab assistant, you must use your device to program the words directly into the brain of your first specimen… a monkey!
In this zany word game from the makers of Sheepstacker, you must spell words from a rising jumble of letters. Each successfully spelled word removes the letters from the screen. You have to be quick though: If the letters reach the top of the screen, it’s game over!
Name and level up your monkey through continued play. Face off against your friends in multiplayer matches, or taunt them with score challenges.
Word Monkey features OpenFeint, which provides leaderboards, achievements, challenges, and chat all right from within the game. With OpenFeint, you can also take your game progress with you if you change devices.
- High quality 3D graphics and animations.
- Addictive and challenging word-based gameplay.
- A fun, fast-paced soundtrack.
- RPG-like experience points and power-up unlocks.
- OpenFeint leaderboards, achievements, and challenges.
- Adorable characters.
- Dozens of monkey sounds!
- Platform: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Genre: Word, Puzzle
- Release Date: February 18, 2010
- BUY IT NOW in the App Store!